Top Ten Favorite Things
1. My husband and family.
2. My church (First
United Methodist in Clinton).
3. Music (I like all kinds of music!).
4. Movies (except horror/slasher movies).
5. Any time my husband cooks supper (which is often!). He
is a master of the grill and a wonderfully creative cook....grilled
steaks, grilled shrimp, grilled vegetables, ribs, BBQ pork....yum!
6. University of Kentucky men's basketball. I love to go
to Rupp Arena and cheer for the
7. Naps on Sunday afternoons.
8. Traveling. The big cities I have traveled to
include San Francisco, New York City, Baltimore, Washington,
D.C., and New Orleans. I plan to visit Philadelphia within the
next few years and would also like to visit the Grand Canyon.
Panama City Beach, Florida. Absolutely my FAVORITE place to
vacation. I love the beach...waves, sun and sand...VERY relaxing
after a long school year.
10. Last but not least, I enjoy teaching. It is a challenging
yet rewarding career. Each year is different and each student is
different. It is great to make a personal connection with so many
different people and to see students mature throughout the year.